Another Outstanding Canon Printer Deal

jimbo123

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
MP830 MP980
spare printers are best kind of cord wood to have ! especially when they are easy to refill. the wood that keeps on giving/saving.

spare printers can be addictive, but given the savings, a little capital reinvestment make sense to keep the refill train chugging along for years to come.

or at least that was what the "printer addict" therapist told me....

J

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Active Printers: MP830, MP980, PRO-100
• Stored Printers: MP830, IP4500, MX700, MX860, MX870
• Method: German Durchstich Method
• Ink: Hobbicolors and OCP
• Misc: Squeeze bottles - so much easier than syringes

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
With printers stacking up like cord wood around here it must be a good thing. Right? ;)
I reckon a Pond Tunnel would be the only way for us to get our hands on this US give away printer bonanza.. :he

I'm in for at least 3 printer..:ya

jimbo123

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
MP830 MP980
good one, spare printers keeps the refill train rocking and rolling

gotta love that refill train

J

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Active Printers: MP830, MP980, PRO-100
• Stored Printers: MP830, IP4500, MX700, MX860, MX870
• Method: German Durchstich Method
• Ink: Hobbicolors and OCP
• Misc: Squeeze bottles - so much easier than syringes

Last edited:

BarbedDragon

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1900
Having issues saying promo code is expired :/ According to someone on SD it expired yesterday. I always wander onto things the day after LOL! Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have a new one.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Having issues saying promo code is expired :/ According to someone on SD it expired yesterday. I always wander onto things the day after LOL! Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have a new one.
B&H and Adorama still have printers with rebates but the prices are higher now as you said. Currently, the B&H Canon Pro-10 includes an appropriate box of photo paper that will get you a $250 rebate, making the total cost $349. While the promotions have been occurring with relatively short time in between (weeks), it is anybody's guess when the next will be and whether the Pro-10 is included. :fl

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
Brian, it suddenly dawned on me that the Canon IP1900 (rather an old lady as printers go) that I'm using in place of the HP that's playing up, is an example of discount selling that beats all the offers we have seen for the Pro100.

I bought it years ago in ASDA, brand new, for £15, they were stacked up in boxes, being sold off cheaply. Beats $48!!:lol:

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi Ian,
I reckon they saw you coming with that deal, you can only print a couple of dozen sheets and then a new set of cartridges are needed at 30 odd quid, :confused: owing one of these printers is a liability.

Lidl are giving away the Canon MG 2450 now for €39 and I was asked by a shopper the other day was that a good printer, I answered yes but I still wouldn’t have one if they gave it to me free, I couldn’t afford to keep feeding it with cartridges..:(