always open to new tips and tricks for Epson printers!

Paul W.

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1430 HP 932 Canon iP8720
Have had fairly good success with Epson printers over the years, now using a 1400 and 1430. When Epsons work they're wonderful but every now and then I hit a snag. Hope to find fellow users here. Looks to be a pretty friendly bunch. And maybe I'll be able to help others with a couple of my tricks!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi @Paul W., a late introduction but now your back again, welcome.

There are many here with the same printers as you have, so they will welcome your help with their problems too...:hugs :lol:

Paul W.

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Thanks, The Hat. Yeah, apparently I first signed up a few years ago, then some time went by... I'm not sure what happened. I may have signed up then out of curiosity, but didn't pursue it. Don't want anyone to take that personally! But I've come to appreciate that, for my photography, the printer is a key element. I've converted my 1400 to purely b/w printing, using Paul Roark's carbon ink set. The 1430 just finished her factory OEM color carts, now about to try some color refills from Jon Cone.

Thanks for the welcome!

Paul

Paul W.

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Well, The Hat, I'm certainly no expert... in fact, my first post may tell the story of a very stupid thing I did with my printer a few days ago. May wait a bit for I go public with that confession!

I just figured out your avatar... it's a hat, of course. And an Irish hat, complete with shamrock!

Hey! How did "Getting Fingers Dirty" get below my name? But of course there's some truth to it, like when I'm re-inking my cartridges.

Paul

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Well, The Hat, I'm certainly no expert... in fact, my first post may tell the story of a very stupid thing I did with my printer a few days ago. May wait a bit for I go public with that confession!

I just figured out your avatar... it's a hat, of course. And an Irish hat, complete with shamrock!

Hey! How did "Getting Fingers Dirty" get below my name? But of course there's some truth to it, like when I'm re-inking my cartridges.

Paul

Mine should read Gobshite but it wouldn't look too good highlighted in Blue... :lol:
Shush... :ep it's actually an American Hat.....