Aldi Expertiz Photopaper - Germany

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
I'm afraid it's a matter of transportation costs. They only ship containers to large resellers (Amazon). Maybe the Belgian market is not lucrative (big) enough to ship to a belgian warehouse.
In the past before Brexit I ordered from the UK via ebay: now after the Brexit I can understand, but Europrint has its head quarters in Poland and and shipping to Germany or Belgium should not make any difference for Amazon or Ebay in terms of shipping, because I could order from the UK as well (before Brexit).

Flummi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-8550, ET-7750
Nobody answers the phone at euro-print. I will try it again tomorrow.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
It's in the Ebay shipping notes of Euro-print that they do not ship elsewhere but Germany

Europrint.png

There is no other country but Germany you can select.

I remember from years ago that shipments came from Poland with the DPD parcel service; I can imagine that the original seller made other contracts with sellers in other countries, and they want to avoid competition between those. Article location is listed as Görlitz which is on the border to Poland - on the other side of the Oder river.

Last edited:

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
see printscreen above: same with amazon.com.BE.... Keiner Versand nach Belgien....

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
You may send a messsage to Euro-Print - at the contact via Amazon - and ask them if they have a local dealer for you in Belgium.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
In the past before Brexit I ordered from the UK via ebay: now after the Brexit I can understand
I ordered a couple of rolls of filament from a company in the UK, I had been using them quite a bit before Brexit, but this time it took 3 weeks for the delivery to arrive at twice the normal charge rate, seems it went to Germany by road fright first and then to Dublin by DHL Air fright.. Brexit has bollocks up everything..