Aldi Expertiz Photopaper - Germany

Flummi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-8550, ET-7750
A couple of weeks ago, Aldi (Nord) sold Expertiz photopaper, A4 glossy 260grm at 5,99€/50 sheets in Germany.
A little late to mention, but after a long pause of selling photopaper, this can feed some hope that they will offer them on a regulary basis again.

I bought some packs but didn't print on them yet.

Last edited:

Flummi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-8550, ET-7750
You have to be quick buying them. I was at our local Aldi store just at opening. They had only approx. 20-25 A4-packages.

Well, they are cheap and perfectly fine for simple prints. I assume (but I am not sure) that they are CC, not PE.
I just printed a photo and I would say the image quality is comparable with LabelOcean brand, which ist also very cheap - but always available with a broader range of formats.

But I don`t get the "Ahhh-Effect" I enjoy holding, seeing and feeling a larger format print in lustre, pearl or matte...:rolleyes:

Edit: Package states "Vleveka BV, Netherlands".

Last edited:

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
I am afraid the PE coated papers are no longer available in Aldi. I am desperate looking for those Exptertiz, Netbit, SihlX papers that are really good quality for the price. Only El Cheapo cast coated photo papers of inferior quality.

Flummi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-8550, ET-7750
I took a closer look at the Expertiz papers and I have to correct myself. These papers are PE coated, you cannot write with a pencil on the smooth/slippery backside.

Today I printed some dozens of greeting cards and I'm quite happy with the results.

Last edited:

palombian

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO10,PRO9500II,MB5150,MG8250
A couple of weeks ago, Aldi (Nord) sold Expertiz photopaper, A4 glossy 260grm at 5,99€/50 sheets in Germany.
A little late to mention, but after a long pause of selling photopaper, this can feed some hope that they will offer them on a regulary basis again.

I bought some packs but didn't print on them yet.
Great paper IMO, sadly I am almost out of stock, didn't see it on offer in Belgium anymore.

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I am not sure but maybe the temporary outlet shop of Aldi in Leuven (Louvain) might be source of the Netbit/Expertiz paper. They may still have some stock there. Unfortunately too far away for me.

Flummi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-8550, ET-7750
Edit: Package states "Vleveka BV, Netherlands".

I am desperate looking for those Exptertiz, Netbit, SihlX papers that are really good quality for the price.

I suppose you know the Europrint papers on eBay and Amazon?
Europrint Satin PE is available in 10x15, A4, A3, A3+. Always available, IMHO good quality for the money.

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I suppose you know the Europrint papers on eBay and Amazon?
Europrint Satin PE is available in 10x15, A4, A3, A3+. Always available, IMHO good quality for the money.

Could you give a link, because I tried previously and they do not deliver to Belgium, only to Germany. I might be wrong.