3rd party ink monitor software....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteDog

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Chickens, you can edit your original post to add something. Neither of these items is of general interest or application, IMO.

Dan@blue-optix

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
WhiteDog said:
Chickens, you can edit your original post to add something. Neither of these items is of general interest or application, IMO.
Whether or not in your opinion they are of general interest etc is of no consequence to the forum. I do not use linux, but I presume the canon ink monitoring utility wouldn't work, therefore I may have come to this forum in the hopes of finding a 3rd party app.

Thank you "Chickens" for your valued contribution to the forum!

chickens

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I was actually hoping other forumers would add one links or opinions on third party ink monitor software too...

WhiteDog

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Dear Dan: You don get my point, and your tone is insolent. One item is for Linux, like we all have that, and the second has been downloaded 185 times. Now I don't know about you but IMO you are opening your system to backdoor attacks and yourself to a lot of frustration if you allow every bedroom developer to run betas of freeware/malware/burdenware and playpenware on your machine. When I said they were not of GENERAL interest, I meant to MOST sensible people. If you are not in that group go with it.

WhiteDog

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Inkmon is well known on this board and keeps his own thread. Before starting a topic look through the archives. This goes for all forums.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
I don't like some of the tone of this thread so I'm closing it. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS on this forum. This is a warning, if you do it again we (me or the moderators) will ban you from the board.

Now, let's all play nice okay? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.