3D Printing Under Water?

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
3,168
Reaction score
1,562
Points
337
Location
Bay Area CA
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Ok, this is just crazy!

Nothing really super useful about this, but still entertaining and interesting!

 
but still entertaining and interesting!
I did find their project very interesting but very fool hardy, I knew their success rate would be zero, but short term they did actually achieve what the set out to do, but in reality a terrible waste of a very good printer..
Nice one Nifty..:)
 
Down here we have a refrain that can be translated as : people who has nothing else to do, comb the cat..
I guess that some guys like combing underwater..:p
BTW that printer is a modified Prusa MK3S. A machine rather outdated nowadays, but very reliable and long lasting.
 
Last edited:
people who has nothing else to do, comb the cat
LOL! My GF was combing the cat this morning. I told her about your saying, and she replied, "... but I do it so she has fewer hairballs!"

I think she missed the intent of the saying. ;)
 
Back
Top