Wildest Use Of Inkjet Printer Yet?

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Very cool, like memjet printers that are never released. Unless you got a brother or friend who works at the lab that makes this.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Smile said:
Very cool, like memjet printers that are never released. Unless you got a brother or friend who works at the lab that makes this.
Memjet had their printer at some big tech show recently (can't remember the name)... Seems they may be getting it ready to go after all.

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
websnail said:
Smile said:
Memjet had their printer at some big tech show recently (can't remember the name)... Seems they may be getting it ready to go after all.
I hope it's true, and printers use normal dye ink like used in canons. There is a posibility that the ink is some very special thing because it's hard to belive the head will not clog and dry out.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Smile said:
websnail said:
Smile said:
I hope it's true, and printers use normal dye ink like used in canons. There is a posibility that the ink is some very special thing because it's hard to belive the head will not clog and dry out.
I'm interested to see what shape these things will take and indeed if they'll be as low cost on all things, including consumables, as the press pack material on the memjet site likes to espouse.

As with all things... we'll see... :)