why is best printer+cis solution topic deleted

dsixteen

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
hi guys. why is my topic deleted? is there something against rules?

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
It's being sanitized to get rid of the off-topic debate and will be returned shortly.

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
Yes, please remove off topic nonsense stuff of my part.

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Your topic has been returned after a thorough purging of the off-topic debate and confrontational posts. For those who want to continue on the topic, please use this technique when posting: before you submit your post, reread it carefully and try to see it from the eyes of others. Will it look like you are attacking another person? Will it appear that you are expressing a fact when it is really just an opinion? Will other people see you as just trying to be a braggadocios expert (even if you are an expert)? Remember, we are trying to help each other, not take advantage of each other. I know that it takes a very long time to enter and edit a good post and we all appreciate the great contributions that all of you are making, so let's keep it on topic and civil. Thanks for your contributions and co-operation.

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
I have deleted my entries in this thread. I regret that I posted those. What I posted have no real value to others because I am unable to disclose ifformation at a useful level. Sorry for the troubles.