Why I have given up on anything but OEM cartridges.

klubber

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
In the past week I bought a Canon Ip4000 and a cd tray. Now came the time to order cartridges. I lookead at alotof things ,com and ordered some of the Arrowjets. Later I realized that the formulabs ink I had heard so much about was no longer used. I called Alotof things and this was confirmed. Another cartridge was reccomended because not only did they use Formulabs, but they will be easy to refill. I hope all works out this time as i look forward to doing business with alot of things again. Very nice people and willing to help and to keep you informed.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
klubber,

Please keep us posted on what specific brand cartridges you get from them and how you like them. If possible please take and post some pictures.

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
drc023 used formulabs ink for refills on his ip4000 very happily until he recently switched to hobbicolors inks, which he reports are also very good. The hobbicolor inks come in a kit with empty cartridges that are easy to refill and have a screw/o-ring to reseal the fill hole. The kit price is worth the carts alone, and you get the ink with them! I'm using MIS inks and like them a lot. Lots of choices. best to refill as you can better trust the source of the ink, and once you do the first refill you know that the remainder of the ink in the container will be the same.