Where to find Priming Tools for HP in Australia or within reason.

B105

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
A while back.I had problems filling my HP no.15 & no.17 cartridges.Some of the forumers suggested bottom fillers & priming tools. With hot water I got my colour cart working, but my no.15 black is only producing streaked printing.Does anyone in or near Australia know where I can track down these tools? I've rang many inkjet suppliers but I dont think it is really profitable for them to sell when they they are already trying to flog full cartridges to customers.
Would appreciate an address for a reliable seller.
P>S. I read that ammonia & water can help clear jets,would bleach & water do a similar thing?
Still want to track down bottom fillers though.

d87cfv

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
How did u fill the 15? did you peirce the cart at the bottom? If so in my exp this tends to nacker the cartridge. The only way i would suggest is the back through the printhead - this also removes any crap from the head.

Regs,

D

B105

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
The instructions in the filling kit said to push the ball bearing in & plug with a grub screw at bottom.Do you mean thru the block part that juts out at the bottom?
Champ,I'm asking again because punching a hole that close to the print heads ,I need you to be a little more specific!