Weird Printing - Epson 1500w

Tristan Derida

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1500W, WF7525, HP T770
It's a brand new printer and I printed only a 20-40 sheets since. I equipped it with a ciss sublimation. Couple of days ago it was fine printing. Today I have an issue with it. It prints like a mud! I think print head leaking ink, I also tried with original cartridges! It's same blackish wet prints..

I add this image of nozzle check print. What's the fix for it? Any one have an idea?

Attachments

• 1500w_printhead_nozzlecheck.png
    1500w_printhead_nozzlecheck.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 379

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
It’s not your print head that’s leaking ink it’s your CISS and if you don’t do something
with it quickly then all your ink will pour out into your printer making a very big mess.

Uninstall the CISS and start again but this time take your time and do a clean up
before commencing.

Tristan Derida

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Thanks your reply, i removed ciss, clean the bay, sponges and install orijinal cartridges but still the same.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
It will take a little bit of time to use the cross contaminated ink up that’s inside the print head
and once it’s gone then the colours will gradually return back to normal..

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
You also might try lying to the printer, telling it other media settings (such as matte photo paper, or envelopes) to see if the problem improves, as thestand-off distance between media and print head may increase.

Otherwise, The Hat is correct, you have to clean up the contamination in the print head, and that may take some usage to improve.

Wayne.

Tristan Derida

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
You also might try lying to the printer, telling it other media settings (such as matte photo paper, or envelopes) to see if the problem improves, as thestand-off distance between media and print head may increase.

Otherwise, The Hat is correct, you have to clean up the contamination in the print head, and that may take some usage to improve.

Wayne.
I gonna give another try, tomorrow

Tristan Derida

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Ok, first of all thanks for all help. Today i Make another nozzle check and quess what happens ! The Printer works like a charm. No clogs no muddy prints. it is fixed overnight! Maybe contamination was the problem, but now the problem is solved.