Waste ink tank for the CX6600..

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Just completed a how to guide for installing a waste ink tank on the Epson CX6600 multifunctional.

Figure it might be useful for someone... :)
http://www.continuousink.info/forum/kb.php?mode=article&k=7

The C84 guide for the same thing is written up somewhere else on the contink forum and I need to transfer it to the knowledge base in case anyone wants that one too... (Useful for the C86 and C88 too)

Dr Pete

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi I'm interested in using the waste ink tank on my CX6600 and have been to the site indicated in your message but the pictures are not available, Is there anywhere else I can view these pictures?

Pete

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Dr Pete said:
Hi I'm interested in using the waste ink tank on my CX6600 and have been to the site indicated in your message but the pictures are not available, Is there anywhere else I can view these pictures?

Pete
I hadn't noticed that the articles were still pointing to an old version of Gallery which I'd upgraded... I've amended the image links so you can now find the relevant images.

The articles are going to be getting moved anyway to a new joomla site I'm building for things like this so the images will actually show as they are mean't to, etc.. in the future.

Thanks for pointing out my "deliberate" error *cough* :/:cool:

Dr Pete

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Many thanks for your help. Wish I'd found you ages ago.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Dr Pete said:
Many thanks for your help. Wish I'd found you ages ago.
My fiance feels exactly the same way although I suspect not entirely for the same reasons ;)

Please do post up on the thread in the waste ink tank forum on continuousink if you discover any useful tips along the route or find problems with the guide... It all helps.. :)