Using German method without thinking

Mowerman90

Print Addict
Reaction score
This morning it was raining hard so I couldn't start work as usual. I'm a landscaper here in Central Florida. So I sat at my desk mindlessly surfing the internet and basically got bored. So I decided to refill the 4 empty CLI 221 carts that I had sitting by my desk. I neglected to put on the latex gloves that I use for such jobs. I also forgot to get a paper towel and to lay newspaper on the desk to protect it. I proceeded to refill all of the cartridges without spilling a single drop or getting any on my fingers. Now you may be thinking, "so what". The "so what" is the fact that using this method of refilling is so quick, easy and convenient that I am amazed by it. My sincere thanks to the person who invented this method as it is vastly superior to any other.

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Yes, that person deserves an award. But nobody knows who it is. We all assume it was some brilliant genius but it may be just an average guy who didn't know what he was doing and tried something no one else thought of. See this post for the history of the German method.