Unable To Print

Elmerdonnelly_12

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP1020
Hello friends. I would like to extend a warm welcome to all computer lovers and everyone else. Wishing you all good health. The reason for this is specifically related to printing. That is, whenever I'm trying to print through my HP LsaserJet 1020 printer, but failed. Especially, through

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
What's the problem with the printer? I have the HP Laserjet 1018 that's very similar to your printer and uses the same drivers. My printer works with both Windows 10 and Linux Mint.

Elmerdonnelly_12

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP1020
Thank you for responding to everyone. The notice "This document could not be printed" appears when I try to print a PDF file with Adobe Reader. I did a lot of searching on Google yesterday to find a solution to this problem, but I'm not sure which of them can help me. Despite the fact that I found various solutions on Google. A portion of it is reproduced below. I'm looking for your advice because I'm absolutely a novice in this area.
[Example]

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
Can your printer print other files (images, word processing files, web pages, etc.) successfully?

Do other PDF files openned in Adobe Reader print successfully, or is it just one file that is problematic?

If so, more than likely, you are experiencing a software issue rather than a printer hardware issue.

Last edited:

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I'm absolutely a novice in this area.
If you are using Microsoft then try and print to file instead first, then use Adobe Reader to print the saved image.. Solution 1:

The file has not been converted correctly to print properly.

Latest posts