Unable To Log In

rocker

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have been having trouble logging in to the new site (about 15 tries over 4 days with 0 successful). I am using Win 7 and IE9. I switched to IE11 with the same result. When I enter my name and password and click submit, the page just renews without logging me in (showing the "log in" option in the upper RH corner but the box to fill out name and password does not appear unless I click on "log in" again). To do a test if I fill in the incorrect password and submit it the error message comes up asking me to correct it (as it should). I used my wife's computer and had no trouble logging in with the correct name and password (she is using Win 7 and IE10).

An email was sent to me informing me of the updated "Printerknowledge" forum. This email contains 2 links to this site. If I click on the 1st link I cannot log in but if I click on the 2nd link it has allowed me to log in (twice).

Any suggestions?

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Very sorry you're having these problems. We've had a few similar reports and we're digging in to try to duplicate and fix them:
Logged Off After Each Mouseclick

Also, thanks for the details on the browser versions and testing another PC. That's actually really interesting it works on IE10 on her PC but not 9 or 10 on yours.

Could you try the following:
  1. Navigate away from the site.
  2. Clear your cache / history of files
  3. Return to the site, make sure you have www in the URL
  4. Login and browse around, making sure the www remains in the URL