[Tool] ChromIQ – a macOS and Windows GUI for ArgyllCMS printer profiling (v4.3.0)

@itsab1989
Is there any timeline constraint for the beta versions?

Thank you.
Not really. They are ready when they are ready. That depends on how much time I have to work on it.
 
Thank you for all the support. Unfortunately my printer stopped working due to some power supply issue. So I not going to be doing any printing for some time. Hope to rejoin once printing resumes.
 
@ajaytanna
That sounds annoying. You just spent all this time for the calibration and now this…

@jctay
Oh sorry, I misunderstood this question :D
No, the beta versions don’t stop working. It is just the easiest way to share progress with Knut and other people who want to test stuff without increasing the version number everytime a minor fix goes in. Sometimes we used to release multiple new beta versions every day and I think someone who just wants to try the app does not want to get so many notifications. Last night I released two new betas and since Claude misunderstood what I wanted the last time a third one is coming in a few minutes. Also some people are experiencing printing issues from withon the app on macOS so I am trying to look into this as well…
But the app is not paid or so. So there is no real reason to build a timer into the beta versions. This would just he another thing that needs maintanance.
 
Back
Top