Too many inks

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I'm having a problem that people ask me something like this - 'Are you interested to get some left over refill inks - I just purchased a new printer which uses different inks- and I ask you before I dump them...'. And I take those inks before they get dumped - almost empty ink bottles of this or that type - 3rd party - unkown origin. And it happens this way that the number of ink bottles is just growing in the cabinet. I just got some ink bottles nicely labeled with 'TintenLiebe.de - Ihr Partner für Druckerzubehör' - InkLove.de - your partner for printer accessories' . It's 4 bottles - black is empty - and there is about one cartridge load of ink in the other bottles, it's called 'Premium inkjet Ink' on the label, the website of that supplier does not exist anymore. I think I'll keep them for an opportunity when I run a fading test for the worst ink - not the best ink - .

Last edited:

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I found a printer which could solve my problem - too many different inks cluttering my cabinet, I just need to prepare some space..........

709_main.jpg

And if you want to know more about this printer here is a YT clip

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I found a printer which could solve my problem
If I had that printer I wouldn’t go home. And the only problem I can is.. where would I get a wall big enough to take that size print..

P.S. Everyone wants a clog free printer.. Now they can have one..

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I just see that this printer won't really fit into my garage so I'll stay with my desktop printers..

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
If it doesn't has automatic double side printing I'm not interested. :p
One advantage though is that in case of having to do some repair, no need to disassemble anything; you just enter inside the printer and do the task but, before that, remember to disconnect the power. I wouldn't like to be in the traveling path of that carriage. :oops:

Smart and nice looking lady in charge of the video, who certainly seems to know what she's talking about. (If not, she's a great actress with excellent memory. :rolleyes: )

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
So... I suppose you want me to cancel this order then?

metal-drums-on-wooden-pallets.jpg

:frow