The last Mohikan: a brandnew Canon i9950 with 2 years warranty !!!

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
2 days ago I purchased the last Canon i9950 A3+ large format printer, I could find here in the Benelux. The last Canon A3+ printer which still uses the unchipped BCI-6 cartridges. I could not let this opportunity pass by, when I saw it on the internet. So it is brand new and completely sealed and with 2 years of warranty. I already possess a used Canon i9950, so maybe I should keep this one as a spare in the future, when the first will break down or resell it later on, when it will become a collector's item.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Nice!

One thing - You might as well use the new one now since it has a warranty. Unless your laws on warranty are different than mine, your warranty begins from the day you purchased the unit, not when you begin to use it.

Of course you might make a profit if you sell it in a few months from now.

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Hi Stratman,

It's the same in the whole of Europe: the warranty starts from the day of purchase, like in Germany. I was already searching the internet for a large format A3+ printer which doesn't use chipped cartridges and for months and ended with a second hand item. I could not find a Canon printer with unchipped carts until a few days ago, when I visited this shop and they had this last Canon i9950 in stock, which I purchased immediately.