Thank you for posting the FORMULABS / ALOT POSTS

yortrecneps

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I recently purchased a set of the empty tanks along with an ink set for the ip5000, i860. The prints using Canon paper and a couple of other store bought off brand papers have had awesome results. My business is taking photos and printing photos on the spot at fairs and paid events. I was using a couple of hp photo printers for printing at the time and buying walmart or staples brand cartridges and trying to refill when possible. Just after trying out the 5 color ink set which I myself had a great deal of sucess with I picked up two ip6000's and purchased directly from alotofthings their empty tanks with a large refilling kit for canon 6 color bci6 set. This past weekend I had an event in Sacremento where I printed out over 400 photos in three days and i can not tell you how much I saved over the hp printers. thank you to all of the posters here that recommended their product and the canon printers. The canon's are much better and faster then the hp's I was using. thank you, thank you, thank you! Troy Spencer