TEPEDE paper good or bad

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Hi, I was at my local exhibitions and one distributor that sells TEPEDE papers (www.tepede.com www.tepede.cz) showed to me some really nice paper Photo Satin SM 190g-220/m2.

They printed some photos on it and calibration sheet IT8. The paper is better than Canon photo paper Pro and cheaper by comparison of 3D gamut.

Well guess what, I contacted the distributor in my local city that has never heard that there was any expo. He comes to my place and shows a catalog with all the papers from TEDE they sell.

I say look at this paper, I want this one (I show him prints that were made at the expo), he suggests Photo Satin SM 190g-220/m2. I take the calibration sheet printed at the expo because it has white border around it to better compare whiteness and I was SHOCKED.

My paper is very bright and the one in the catalog is yellow :( The distributor phones his boss to find out that the catalog they have is over 2 years old.

Now my question is if this photopaper can't last 2 YEARS before turning yellow than it is worthless, or the manufacturer suddenly began making ultrabright paper?

Has anyone even heard about this manufacturer?