Steves Digicams sold

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I know a couple of folks on here use or used the Steves-digicams forums on occasion so I thought I'd just give you a quick heads up about this..

http://www.steves-digicams.com/diginews.html#steves_acquisition
Steves Digicams Acquired by Internet Brands
February 24th, 2009. -- Steves Digicams (www.Steves-Digicams.com), the consumers best source of digital camera information and news, announced today that the website was sold to Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com), a leading internet media company. Steves Digicams will be a flagship addition to the Internet Brands portfolio of more than 100 principal web properties.

Internet Brands brings deep technology expertise and strong community management practices. said Dannee Saylor, CEO and Editor of Steves Digicams. We are excited to be part of this powerful platform and look forward to the continued growth in content, technology, and community that Internet Brands will bring to Steves Digicams.

Steves Digicams is an iconic digital camera review site that features in-depth, hands-on, digital camera reviews written by professional photographer-authors. Steves Digicams features more than 100 SLR, dSLR, and prosumer camera reviews each year, as well as breaking industry news, the webs first digital photo-of-the-day contest, and commentary from respected industry professionals. Steves Digicams also features an active forum community of more that 100,000 members and a 12-year history of providing thorough, independent, and trusted camera research to consumers.
Obviously it's gotten off to a great start as the forum is giving MySQL errors and is currently down...