Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
@The Hat, as a moderator of this forum you should delete your own post.

( Repeat 100 times, to myself )

" I haven't time, money, skills or interest for this useless3D thing".
Run away fast from here".

:p

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
" I haven't time, money, skills or interest for this useless3D thing".
Run away fast from here".
I am a member of Printaholic Anonymous and am considered a lost cause.. :weee
That too could be you in 6 months’, and it can happen to you with a little printer just like this..…:lol:

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
To tell you the truth, what really stops me from entering the 3D world is the software. I know nothing about it and having to start from zero is not my cup of tea. Nevertheless, as you insist and only out of curiosity ;), I just downloaded CURA and will see what I make of it, before thinking of any investment on hardware.

What about the one below.. Is it any good or just feckin' crap.. ? :D

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I have never heard of that brand and model, so can't say one way or the other, all I know is most 3D printers just work out of the box, I did have a problem with the cheap one I bought from Kingroon, but they came good and fixed the issue for me quickly, and it’s never had a problem since.

CURA is only the slicer that converts the STL files for you to use in the printer, and all dough the software is free, I’m still using the original Version 15.406, simply because it’s easy to use and it works..

The best place to get loads of STL files to print is at https://www.thingiverse.com/.

I know nothing about it and having to start from zero is not my cup of tea.
You’ll lose that fear very quickly when you realise how easy it is to pick it up..
Until you can make your own, use thingiverse… Tinkercad and OPENSCAD are the best free software to start with, but there are many others too… it’s your choice..

P.S. I’d recommend Creality printers because I’ve spent most of my time using them..

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Thanks @The Hat. Lots of new concepts to learn. I thought beforehand that CURA was a complete 3D package. I see now that you have to knead and bake the bread with a 3D program before slicing it with CURA. :D