Spring has Arrived !

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
16,254
Reaction score
9,190
Points
453
Location
Residing in Wicklow Ireland
Printer Model
Now have 3 Ender-3 V3 Plus SE/
Here is a real early spring visitor (Primrose) to my garden, but it’s still winter.. ! :th
The weather is completely crazy..

Untitled-1.jpg click to enlarge..
 
How about entering the photo to the Picture Of the Week?
With the Boss being in charge, he might not like to show favouritism, but we’ll see, Thanks Peter.. i'll do that...;)
 
With the Boss being in charge, he might not like to show favouritism
When I won the POW with my image of a bottle of mustard I first thought Sumi had gone sweet on me. :yaThen I realized I was the only one with an image at that time. 💔 So, maybe you are right. ;)
 
When I won the POW with my image of a bottle of mustard
I don’t know about your prize winning mustard bottle but your bridge photo was well deserved, so how about another one in the coming months,…

P.S. I don’t want to rush an artist..:hugs
 
So if I reach for the tissue box, I’m not crying.. It’s only the Flu…🤧
You may have to settle for once a year,
Once a year, that’s not fair, you’ve cast your hook now reel us in again.. :pop
 
Back
Top