Something to do with the cash I've saved...

Kenyada

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thanks to this website, I've managed to save a little of my printing expenses. Just wanted to thank you for the tips, reviews and sage advice. It's a real helping hand. I decided to extend a helping hand to others who are in desperate need. So I made a donation to the Red Cross hurricane relief effort, while counting my blessings. If anyone is interested, they could use even more help:
http://www.redcross.org/donate/donate.html

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable toll of death, destruction, and human misery. Hope everyone follows your lead, Kenyada. BTW - did Atlanta get hit? Hope not.

Kenyada

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Suburban Atlanta was hit with tornado damage, and some areas are still rebuilding after the flood damage of earlier hurricanes. But we've also received thousands of people from New Orleans, with many more on the way, and we're finding shelter, food and clothing for them. That's why the Red Cross is so important in all of this. They have mobilized across the South and Southeast, and the cash donations help the RC issue vouchers so that the people in need can get the items they need most. The most heart wrenching are those who are walking from New Orleans to Houston. I've never seen anything like this. Couple all this with the gas situation and the war overseas, and it becomes obvious that the fabric of America is being tested at every level. I think we'll emerge from this stronger and more accepting of each other. At least I hope so.