Some suggestions on this forum from a newbie

jesoonster

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I agree with your assessment about global-inks and megatoners; however, judging a company based on website presentation and price can be misleading sometimes. I heard raving reviews about swift ink from anandtech and fatwallet.com (deal sites) and apparently some serious testers (probably not great as you guys), stated that the ink from them is fantastic and comparable to OEM ink. Since no tests were done compared to the formulab inks I am willing to be the guinea pig this time to test them out. Normally I wouldn't care what most people state, but I've never seen so many positive comments from users who have been disappointed with so many different types of ink before (ex. tyler martin, G&G, rainbow). From what I hear it's at least better than those 3 brands making it a worthy candidate to test against the inks that you guys use.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
jesoonster, some great ideas for sure! I've been struggling with the best way to set this up so that it is easy for members to use, but not a hassle for me to update / moderate. Go to the index page to see the new FAQ section.
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/