SOLVED (See how) : Epson T10 nozzle check problem

chirantha7777

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I'm using print-rite ink. Here is what I did just now

I took some isopropyl alcohol placed some on the head park just before the head rested over it. I am seeing improvements in the nozzle check.

I'm also thinking of mixing some water into the dye ink because the ink is a bit too dark for photo's. Is bottled water ok?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
chirantha7777

There is a lot more to dye ink then just water so I would advise you not to go messing with water your liable to make matters worse. Try putting window cleaner on the pads and do a clean + nozzle check and see if that improves things, if it does you could print off half a dozen sheets to make sure that everything is back to normal. Good luck..
:cool:

chirantha7777

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
SOLVED : Thanks to The Hat for all the support he gave (is he the only good helping person left here? :( )

When I first bought the printer I bought some refillable cartiridges and used some cheap ink. Afterwards I bought a CISS and they gave good quality ink with it. When I looked closely at the head park I saw thick stoned like ink on the blue colored box. I used isopropyl with a cotton swab to take out that stoned like ink off the pad. I also placed a peace of paper along the print area and manually bought the head over it and rubbed the head back and forth slightly, and guess what I found! A Dog hair! After running two cleaning cycles everything seems to back to normal :)