websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
After this little gem:
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=32182#p32182

I started working to figure out the problem and put a fix in but as soon as I started it all started to unravel:

- Baby son started with bad wind so I was 2 hours downstairs helping him to fart, burp and generally feel comfortable
- Get back to work... 5 minutes later cat #1 arrives soaking wet from the rain and jumps up on desk to drip on dyebase printouts and notes.. Arrggghhh..
- Get him dried off... Son wakes up again

... and so this comedy repeated like some kind of looping tape... until now... it's now 3:20am for me and I've just fixed the bug at long last but still got a ton of packing to do and a full day of work tomorrow...

If anyone has any spare violins I may need them.. mine have been overworked and broken ;)

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
... and then the $*%ing cat brings in a mouse!!... Alive too...

*Cue: me running around the house chasing the ruddy thing to put it out... *

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Websnail, since you have got lots of time on your hands, you need to see this post. You can answer here.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
It got better btw...

Son woke up at 5am and I had him for another hour and a half doing the "where the heck are my matchsticks" routine while trying to keep my eyes open.

Let's just say that this morning I was not displaying my "happy" face... More like some 90 year old came in and took over the mirror...

*ugh!* :|