Sinopis Continuous flow kits for Ep 2100/2200

bunyip

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
hello, I am brand new around here!
Does anyone know this companies ink..I am interested in a decent pigment based ink that is preferably available in Australia..thanks billy
www.wigandia.com

ocular

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I have two sinopis CIS canon setups (MP730) - I started with their ink, but found the black insipid and changed to bulk ink from www.inkbank.com.au ( Canberra) - much cheaper and better black colour, The sinopis reservoirs are easy to refill and well designed

I believe bulk formulabs inks are available from www.inklink.com.au (Brisbane). This ink is often mentioned favourably in this forum.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
ocular said:
I have two sinopis CIS canon setups (MP730) - I started with their ink, but found the black insipid and changed to bulk ink from www.inkbank.com.au ( Canberra) - much cheaper and better black colour, The sinopis reservoirs are easy to refill and well designed

I believe bulk formulabs inks are available from www.inklink.com.au (Brisbane). This ink is often mentioned favourably in this forum.
Ocular, sorry if this is off topic... but if you could spare the time to write a review on the sinopis CIS kit for the forum on http://www.continuousink.info/forum/ it'd be really useful. I'm trying to get more reviews of the kits out there from people who are actually using the systems.