Sigh...I miss the Canon paper deals.

GrantCee

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon ip4300, ix6520, Pro-10
It's been a long while since Canon USA has offered one of their insanely cheap paper deals. I recall with fondness the "Buy 1 Get 9 (or 7 or 5) Free" with free shipping that seemed to happen every other month.

If this deal drought continues, at some point I might — horror of horrors — be forced to pay retail for certain sizes of paper. I don't think I can face the prospect. ;)

Here's hoping that after the holidays are over, Canon decides to entice everyone who got a printer for Christmas to buy more ink by holding another irresistible paper sale!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
As far as I can recall there is some sort of paper discount still running, check Canon website for paper deals when you purchase OEM carts, its not as good as before but it’s better than paying full price, good luck....

GrantCee

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
As far as I can recall there is some sort of paper discount still running, check Canon website for paper deals when you purchase OEM carts, its not as good as before but it’s better than paying full price, good luck....

I check the Canon website every morning...and take advantage of the deals when they happen (if they're truly good deals, of course.) It's just that they haven't been happening at the same rate or to the same degree as in the past.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Yeah, I know, but it doesn't do me any good since I don't have a Pro-100.

<sigh>
How much is the paper in the deal worth to you?

If you sell the ink on eBay or Craigslist, will you have met or exceeded the value of the paper even if you sell the cartridges at a loss?

Then again, is the hassle factor worth the time and effort even if everything goes as planned?

GrantCee

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
As far as I can tell, it will work on the PGl-72 carts also. Try it...;)

Apparently Canon USA has a lot of matte paper they're trying to get rid of!