Should Pro 100 be left "on" or shut off after each use?

Do you know what "pedantic" means?
No I didn’t so I had to look it up !

You seem to be so out of touch with the modern printers, have you ever tried to change the diaper on a Canon printer ever, it’s not an easy job and most guys would never contemplate taking on the job in fear that they could damage their printer.

You have missed the whole idea behind the use of the Potty, it stops you having to change the ink pads in the first place, which can save an awful lot of time, trouble and money plus you can clearly see when the printer is dumping ink and so learn how to reduce the occurrence..
 
Trust me, got it. It's evaluating what is truly important vs. theoretically. Perfection vs. good enough.

I'm not a high volume printer. OTOH, I typically use a printer "many" years for office and'/or photo prints. Never have had the ink pads warning appear.
 
Back
Top