SERVICE MANUALS LINKS - post here -Compliments of PeterBJ

Tamas

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hello to all users
I have a multifunction Canon Pixma MP 520 and I get very dirty.A pages reset waste ink tank and I need to clean ink padul.As I ask if he has someone servis manual equipment.
Thank you.

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
A service manual for the MP530 can be viewed online here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/60846471/Pixma-MP530-Service-Manual-Canon .I guess this is the one you are referring to, lin ?

You can view the manual for free, but if you want to download it, you will have to join. I don't know if that is free, or what your personal data might be used for. A Facebook account is not needed, It can be used for login, but you can also create an account at scribd without it. Just click "I don't have a Facebook account" in the sign up pop-up window. You will have to provide your E-mail address and create a username and a password.

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Hat & PeterBJ for replying.

I thought I needed facebook account in order to login. And I initially thought that "I don't have a Facebook account", will automatically sign up a facebook a/c as well if I input my email for siging up with scribd . PeterBJ, Thanks for the explanation. I realized not all the doc there can be downloaded freely. For instance, for some other pdf doc download, those under archival (eg IP4200 sm), require either one to upload something or pay for the usage of the scribd. Anyway, thanks for all the help.