Sage Refilling Machine

bigben2525

kickbox
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this machine? If so what do you think about it. Any opinions on the best refill machine on the market?

Ben

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Have you checked out the advice that Mick Carlotta has on inkprocess.com?

bigben2525

kickbox
Reaction score
Yes I have checked out the InkProcess site and talked to Mr. Carlotta personally. I am still doing research and looking for the best option not saying his isnt. I just want to explore everything before I make my decision.

Ben

CC

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
bigben2525,
We own & still use older (2nd generation) entourage pneumatic we bought 4 years ago with separate twin vacuum chamber (newer models have chambers attached on top of the machine). Infact the manufacturer told us that we're their first customer at that time. Even though it's old version (4years old) without some of nice features new models now have (waste ink management, syringe housing that keep your work ares or chambers tidy & clean) the machine performs flawlessly. It pulls deep vacuum measuring 25"HG (I could pull higher to around 26-28HG if I relocated my compressor close to the machine but then again it'd be very noisy). To me, the machine itself is well designed - the newer models equipped with silent vacuum pump connects to the side of the machine (separates from the machine) this is also well thought-out. I wasn't a big fan of vacuum pump until recently & it's capable of pulling 26-28"HG. The machine itself is designed to be universal, industrial & it's not a toy.
As with any other machine that uses quick-connects, make sure that you dont just "pull" the tubings right out as you may ruin the seal mechanism inside & a lot of things could happen such as leaks, vacuum wont held constant. Quick-connects perform like a seal, filter & lock. So when this happens you'll know where to look. Maintenance very easy & so is troubleshooting as there's no electrical parts inside the machine.
I hope this helps.