RULES: BUY SELL TRADE (MUST READ & AGREE BEFORE POSTING IN BST)

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Buy - Sell - Trade Rules:

Listings that don't follow these guidelines will be removed. Members that don't adhere to the rules will be warned and possibly banned from the forum.

1. Nifty-Stuff.com and the Nifty-Stuff.com Staff do not endorse items for BST and are not responsible for anything related to BST transactions between the members.
2. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the BST/swaps sections of the site. You can not swap or buy or sell in BST if you are under 18.
3. Post the state / country / region you are in in your titles and keep the titles short and to the point. Example: WTB - WI - Canon i560 for sale
4. Wanted to Buy items must have WTB in the title. Example: WTB - WI - Canon i560
5. Follow all Nifty-Stuff.com Rules
6. If you have an issue, try to resolve it privately. Do not address this in the public forum.
7. Threads that are not Buy Sell Trade goods or services will be moved to an appropriate area of the forum.

To Accept / Agree To The Rules:
By posting in our BST section you are acknowledging that you've read the rules. No other steps are needed.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Only one question... It's not clear regarding commercial posting...

Gut thought is that you'd want to avoid it as you could end up with spammed forum...

I'd be interested in offering the odd printer I have left over (or need) for testing waste kit installs, etc... but wouldn't dream of offering my standard commercial stuff (refill kits, waste kits, etc..)

Were I you I'd probably still say no to companies posting to make rules and moderation easier but clarification would be useful.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
We don't currently have a set policy on this and generally use our gut to weed out spammers vs. legit members selling the occasional item, and everything in between.

The system has a built in limit to the number of items that can be posted and "active" at the same time. I think a bit of this will be a work in process as we see how it is used and if abused, we'll course correct as needed.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
nifty-stuff.com said:
We don't currently have a set policy on this and generally use our gut to weed out spammers vs. legit members selling the occasional item, and everything in between.

The system has a built in limit to the number of items that can be posted and "active" at the same time. I think a bit of this will be a work in process as we see how it is used and if abused, we'll course correct as needed.
Roger that... I guess when you hit 2 million active users at once you might want to review things a liddle ;)

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Don't worry, we'll do it way before that... maybe 1mm. ;)

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi Rob,
I have no complaints about it now it seems to be working just fine, no bug to report as yet.
Well maybe one, is there anybody interested in a blue resetter ? :barnie

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I'm in a unique position where I would gladly get rid of my Pro 1 but can’t because when you’re on an island there ain’t no one around to sell it too. :eek: