Replacement for Ultrachrome K3 (on R3000)

Chakonari

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Nothing worth mentioning.
Ok, I know that in essence, all the information I need has already been posted on this forum. However all the theory without practice does not leave me confident. So I basically need confirmation if I have understood those who have shared their experience correctly:

The best value/quality is currently Inktec (I guess it's one of the reason for the "buyers' club"). The only issue being bronzing on semigloss.

Which brings me to: I print mainly on semigloss. It's been my preference since analogue photography.

From what I've read, the best alternative in terms of quality is ConeColor Pro. But also the most expensive. When I look at his prices, I sometimes wonder if he's just buying big OEM carts and reselling the ink. :D

In summary. I can either pay for ConeColor or switch to glossy paper and use Inktec and hope that I have not offended anyone by reading things wrong. :bow

By the way, I recall reading in one post about a problem of ConeColor and Europe, but could not find any updates on it. So in case it has been missed, there is an official European distributor in Poland. They sell 220 ml for €43.17 and 700ml for €103.93