Repair manuals for printers?

alexandereci

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
I want to take apart my IP1000 to see (and solve) a waste tank full problem. Anybody know where I can get a manual on how to take this apart and safely putting it back together again? Thanks!

digitalartist71

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
here's a quick one:
http://eshop-manuals.com/index.php/cPath/4

i used a differnt one that was cheaper at the time, can't remember. many out there.

the manuals are pretty genral anyways. the PARTS manual is what u need that comes with all of them...shows the printer exploded.

as for the waste tank full....on my ip3000...it's basically the whole bottom half of the printer with absorbortion pads wall to wall....full? bullsheisse.

electronically i assume it could be full after a certain amount of prints...so the service codes u can use to reset that.

i took apart my ip3000...and cleared out the purge unit and it's lines...and the printer starting printing again...AFTER the fact i tried cleanign the head....but mayeb both were clogged anyways...i also did buy another head....but it still didn't print unitl after clearing out the purge unit/lines with syringe and hot 9not scolding or anything!) water. lots of dried black pigemnt came out...blaiming the cheap $1.00 carts i was using for so long...but still worth the money saved!