Reliable Refills/System for R2000

BarbedDragon

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1900
Short and sweet, since it looks like the OEM carts are starting to spike in price, what ink refill/CISS is the most reliable?
I'm sure I've asked this before, but no amount on searching has brought me back the answer. Thanks in advance!!

vienna01

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX922/Canon LBP6230dw
For my Canon MX922, I have had good results using PrecisionColors refillable cartridges and their inks.
On Canon "Photo Paper Glossy", I visually compared prints made using OEM cartridges[that came with the printer] to prints made with PrecisionColors' inks. I could not see a difference. I did NOT perform a careful experiment. I printed test photos labeled "Frontier color 57s.jpg" & "PDI Test Image.jpg"
My Canon printer was installed from Windows 10 using drivers downloaded from Canon's web site in August 2015.
For prints on PLAIN PAPER with settings for Plain Paper & High Quality, the prints with OEM inks appeared slightly more saturated

Hector Vilches

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Printer Model
R2000, 3880, PRO-100, PRO-10
I have an R2000 and have been using Inkjetfly, although I did profile with colormunki. I am very happy with the results. I purchased a set of "rwtf" dampers from inkjetcarts, but they are not reset whenever. Still, they have been working quite well and I smile every time I refill them.

I like knowing there are a several sources of ink, and having the colormunki feels like I have the freedom to use any paper/ink combination I feel like.

mark74

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson r2000
hi @BarbedDragon marrutt is good I use them they have a USA site