Refilling Epson T054 OEM cartridges

Mallo2011

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi all from Italy,
I am trying to refill Epson OEM cartridges for the ESP R800 printer, using MIS inks and following their suggested procedure (see here).
This way I got a lot of air bubbles and I had to perform so many cleaning cycles to get rid of then that I wasted nearly an half of my refilled ink.
Then I found another refilling procedure (see here).
Before trying this new approach I would like to ask support from this community. Can someone suggest me a good refilling procedure for this printer?
Thank you and have fun
Mauro

Mallo2011

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
mikling in another post sed:

mikling said:
I have a method of refilling the TO48XX series that actually could allow one to empty the cartridge of the remaining ink if one turns the cartridge the right way and allow the ink to drain out. This method does not require any special adapters or balls and anyone can do it with simply a drill, syringe and needle and the cartridge is never under pressure. A resetter naturally is required though as well a a hot melt glue gun to reseal the holes. It is foolproof if followed properly.

http://home.eol.ca/~mikling/files/Epson Instructions 2.pdf.pdf
I was wondering whether this system works also for T054xx cartridges, and if anyone has a couple of tips and tricks to refill properly these cartridges.
Thank you,
Mauro