Refilling CLI-8 cartridges for a Canon Pro9000 MkII in UK !!

davepoole

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just joined the forum and would like to thank all the contributors for such a great source of information.
I have studied a lot of the threads about refilling Canon CLI-8 cartridges, and there are some great supplier recommendations - if you live in the US!!
Unfortunately none of the recommended suppliers seem to have a presence over here in the UK, except perhaps through Ebay. However, shipping to UK may be a problem.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier in the UK for high quality Canon dye based refill inks?

Thanks,
Dave

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Davepoole..
You can get quality ink for your canon printer at cheapprinterink.co.uk
I dont think you will be disappointed with their ink or their prices..

davepoole

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
:)

Thanks for the advice. cheapprinterink.co.uk seem to be the same as cityinkexpress.co.uk and offer the Fotorite inks which have had good reports. I will try one of them.

Does anyone from UK have experience with either of these suppliers?

Thanks,
Dave

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Maybe I should have pointed out the Websnail sells the same ink (Image Speciallists) that people have a lot of experience with here in the USA. I wouldn't go with any ink that is unknown. He just started selling this ink so you probably won't find it on his website. Just send him and email.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Davepoole..

I have used both named UK ink suppliers for over 12 months now and I cant find a better ink anywhere else. Fotorite ink is the very same as Rihac just branded differently for the UK.
Its just a tad down on canon ink + its UK based and as I said if I could find better quality ink I will switch over tomorrow..