Refillable Cartridge

Joshua

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have an epson nx110 and are there any specific refillable cartridge that you would recommend?
Thank You

Joshua

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hello?:(:(:(:(:( Anyone here?

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
As a rule folks will recommend something if they can but if you don't get an answer there's usually a reason...

With Epson cartridges you get much the same with any of the refillables out there and the real problem is that the sellers are often on eBay and don't specify which type they have.

Mikling has posted up about a number of types that exist so it's worth looking those up and seeing which might match, or indeed if Mikling has a set that would work for you.

Joshua

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I used the search feature but I couldn't find any posts on the different types of refillable cartridges.:( Do you have any links?
Thanks in advance.

P

printfan1138

A Few suppliers make DAMPER refillable cartridges that have separate chips that reset to full! Just type in Refillable damper inkjet cartridges to your browser and some sites should pop up! In my humble opinion these are the best.

Joshua

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Do you know of any other vendors, I like plenty of different choices.:D

Joshua

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thank you for the responses.:) However, my Epson NX110 broke down so I bought an Epson Workforce 630. Right now, I am looking for refillable cartridges for that printer.