reconditioned MP610

duncan22

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have noticed several reconditioned MP610 printers advertised by Canon outlets for around 90 with a 12 month warranty.
As these come with a set of Genuine Canon carts and new printer head then I figure you would be getting a printer with 12 months warranty for around 10.
This assumes, if you were to buy them separately, a full set of New Canon Carts would cost 40 and a New printer Head at around 40.
Can anyone see a flaw in what I am saying or would the purchase be the bargain I seem to think it is ?

leo8088

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Go for them. Buy as many as you need. They will work like new printers. Been there done that many times. No problems whatsoever. Note, they must be Canon factory refurbished and come in brown carton boxes.

beduch

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have bought 2 MP610 from Canon outlets. One came as brand new in original package cost delivered 73.94, the other had been used to print setup and test pages only and again came in original box cost 54.94 delivered.
Both came next day with brand new printheads and new cartridges. I bought these because I had a IP4500 which was about 3 months old and was looking for spare printhead and cartridges, it was cheaper to buy these than buy heads and cartidges. The IP4500 and 1 MP610 have been put away in storage, I am still using the original head and cartridges from the printer which I refill with Hobbicolors ink. The trick is to keep bidding but do not overpay as they contacted me with an offer, I consider these to be bargains

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
leo8088 said:
Note, they must be Canon factory refurbished and come in brown carton boxes.
If it's the refurb store I think he's referring to in the UK, then they come in OEM boxes, full retail...