Recomendations: Laser printer that can print photos

def3

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX925
Looks like I might need to replace a printer.

I'd like to move over to laser.

It's only going to be for light household use.

But I would like to print photos with it.

Is there a brand that does better with photos, or a particular printer, or is there a feature I should look out for?

Thanks

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Is there a brand that does better with photos, or a particular printer, or is there a feature I should look out for?
I can beat around the bush all day with an answer, but it would still be no.. lasers are crap at photos..

Would you consider trying a Maxify printer, they are basically an inkjet printers answer to a laser printer and they preform very well at it too, there’s a price range to suite you pocket with the many models that are available.

They are not a laser printer but you can’t tell the difference after owning one for a short while.. I can recommend them as a good buy..

P.S. But if you decide to get one, then take your time and choose the model carefully..

def3

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX925
I can beat around the bush all day with an answer, but it would still be no.. lasers are crap at photos..

Would you consider trying a Maxify printer, they are basically an inkjet printers answer to a laser printer and they preform very well at it too, there’s a price range to suite you pocket with the many models that are available.

They are not a laser printer but you can’t tell the difference after owning one for a short while.. I can recommend them as a good buy..

P.S. But if you decide to get one, then take your time and choose the model carefully..

Thanks!

I want to move away from inkjet as I dont use it enough, it dries up and I end up with problems.

Maybe I get a simple document laser printer and get photos printed at a shop.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I dont use it enough, it dries up and I end up with problems.
The Maxify is completely different in that respect, it can go weeks without use and still be perfect.. it’s a bit unusual like that for a pigment ink printer.. At least check them out..;)

def3

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX925
🤔 Thanks, I will!