R3000 rant

Chakonari

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Nothing worth mentioning.
That is entirely up to @jtoolman:thumbsup
Well if we're being pedantic... whatever jtoolman decides, I'm grateful that he's made the vids and hope he continues to make them. And I'm also happy that you and others share your experience too :)

I had just removed the side panel and realised "No kitchen roll!". "Darling, do we have any more ...?" and she gave me this :D

kitchen-roll.jpg

Anyway, Windex on both pads, only one tube dripping, puddle on one pad. Used a srynge to suck through the blocked tube... bit of Windex later no more puddles. Turned on the printer with the side still open and the tubes hanging into a margerine tub. Flow out of both tubes. No more blotches. Did one head clean and clean prints since. Had to switch from PK to MK for the clean. So I'll only be able to tell if everything is ok once I have new ink. But looking good so far. So tomorrow I'll be doing my first Sunday print.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Hmm... I'm not sure that's enough kitchen roll unless she's planning to clean up your blood soaked body if she finally cracks under the printer induced strain ;)

Glad to hear you may have solved the problems though... and definitely useful stuff coming out of @jtoolman with his videos.