Pro9000 mk2 4 flashing yellow light

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
Excellent news ! :D

We can suppose then that the issue was either the purge pad or a chip that failed to reset properly because of exhausted batteries.
If it was the batteries it makes sense, as LR41 cells are of very low capacity ( 25-30 mAh). My CLI-8 redsetter worked with a single CR2032 Lithium cell of 225 mAh and it didn’t last that much.

May I suggest something ?, Replace alkaline LR41 batteries with the equivalent silver cells ( SR41, SR376, SG3 ). More expensive but with higher capacity (40-45mAh ) and, more important, they keep steadily the voltage till the end, instead of dropping gradually like alkalines. Also, is a good policy to note down the date of the change of batteries and check often the voltage after some time of use.
Better still, probably it would be easy to make a mod to connect this redsetter by cable to a USB plug, so you shouldn’t worry anymore about voltage drops.

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
Thanks The Hat, PeterBJ, Arthur & Stratman:) I will change the 3 batteries in the resetter as that seems the logical culprit. That link was very helpful Peter thanks:)