Pro 10 print head going..

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I’ve got two Pro 10 print heads that I no longer need, one is used but has been used very, very little, a dozen photos or so, the second is still in its box sealed and untouched..

I’d like to sell both together if possible for €180 P&P included, to where ever you live, going once…

Last edited:

Norbert

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson r 2880
hi
still on sale ?
thank you

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
Although I'm not looking for a spare printhead, I check regularly the webs of C1-Supplies in Germany and E-parts in France. Fact is that the printhead for the Pro-10/Pro-300 (QY6-0085) has been out of stock already for some time. These two vendors are the most reliable sources for genuine Canon printheads in Europe, along with Tasktron in the UK.
I know that Tasktron only ships to the UK, but, anyway, I tried to see if they had the printhead in stock. Strangely enough, their website seems to be non operative. That was a couple of days ago and just right now too.

All this seems peculiar. No stock at E-parts or C1-supplies and Tasktron website down.
Could be that Canon has decided to discontinue the printhead for a printer still being manufactured, like the Pro-300?. It would be the first time, but nothing that Canon might do surprises me anymore.

Let’s hope it’s only a temporary situation and that the QY6-0085 reappears soon. If not, I think that your spare printhead will raise a lot in value..

Last edited:

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I think that your spare printhead will raise a lot in value..
No, I’m happy at that price..
know that Tasktron only ships to the UK, but, anyway, I tried to see if they had the printhead in stock. Strangely enough, their website seems to be non operative. That was a couple of days ago and just right now too.
They might just be down for service.. ! !
P.S. the used one went to Vietnam..

Last edited:

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Thanks for the link, it might be useful in the future. The price is a bit over the top, though. When/if C1-Supplies has the printhead in stock again we'll see how much it costs there.

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
They might just be down for service.. ! !
P.S. the used one went to Vietnam..
Might be but, in that case, most webs usually say something like :
"Currently doing maintenance tasks. We'll be back ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience"

Instead, when you try to enter the site you get : "HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found."

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Instead, when you try to enter the site you get : "HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found."
Or they could have been hacked.. it does happen to the best of us.. !