Printheads going begging

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Thought I'd offer these for any keen folks as I've already wasted time and listing fees with a few other bits on eBay.

I have the following printheads that are used but should, with a bit of work, be useable again if someone wants to give them a try..

QY6-0059 - iP4200/MP500/MP530 printhead (Quantity: 3)

QY6-0067 - iP4500/etc.. (Quantity: 2)

In terms of their problems, they've all been used in printers with CIS systems and each have been replaced when I've experienced problems with specific inks banding, starving, etc... Unfortunately they've not been used for a while so the pigment black will have clogged as well..

BUT, bottom line they're a golden opportunity for anyone who wants to try their hand at printhead cleaning and I'm pretty sure you'll get a working printhead out of it for next to nought.

If there are any takers, just email me via the link (left of this post) and let me know which ones you want...

Cost will quite literally be postage + about 1 for packing materials and Paypal fees so perfectly do-able for anywhere in the world...

Just as a footnote, I also have MP500, iP4300, iP4200 printers and an iP5200 printer that have been used but need new homes... printheads are, again, clogged but they could be bargains for someone with the time and inclination to revive them... Again postage is all I'm looking for...