Printer Recommendations for a small creative business

roditch

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson 2100
Hi ISF many thanks.

I have been chatting with Keith, and he says the prints are surprisingly good. Canon sent me 20 A3 and A4 prints, and they look good too. With the caveat that they are not perfect prints, I don't make perfect ones. My photos are more arty; they are not hi-rez advertising images. Where I live, the canon tc-20 is 37,000 and the epson ET-16600/L15150 is 30,000 They are both color pigment printers, one A3+, the Epson, and the Canon 24". It looks like the CAnon TC-20 (I don't want to buy third-party inks for the Epson P700) is it thanks for your help you are a ttrue ANGEL

Roditch

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
You would need a perfect printer for perfect prints - but that's not you are looking for I assume.

The TC-20 appears to me as a pretty usable printer for your intentions; It's just not clear how long the printhead will last - it is user replaceable but pretty expensive - something like 40% of the unit price which need to be considered when calculating the price of a print. The roll paper feature may help you to reduce the cost of paper with roll paper vs. sheet paper.

Last edited: