Primera 53335 Ink VS Lexmark 35 ??

mikeml0004

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Primera Disc Publisher Pro
Greetings Everyone!
I recently bought a Primera Disc Publisher Pro, as I am trying to get into CD printing.
I've seen a few other threads on here related to my question however I still am unable to find am answer.

My question is. can I use lexmark 34/35 on the Primera Disc Publisher Pro?
I have compared the two together from my Primera cartridge and pictures of the lexmark online, And they look identicle. even the chip.
The only thing that concerns me is the barcode sticker on the Lexmark. It appears to also look the same as the Primera, But I am still unsure.

For sure there are certanly ways that people have gotten around this, and many CD Dupliction companies use the disc publisher, and only charge about £0.50 per disc, When with the original Inks for me to print from home it works out almost £1 !!

I would Refill them however if you remove the cartridge when it reaches below 10% it will not accept it again, So it can only be refilled once if above 10%.

£160 for two original cartridges is just ludicrous, And i cant afford to pay that. Im young and Trying to run my own Label, I should have just gone with an Epson instead, However none were available pre owned at the time

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it Greatly, I would even make a donation as a Thank You. I understand that people Don't like to post knowledge like this publically incase Primera launches updates to block any workarounds.
Feel free to Message me or email me. Thanks In Advance!