Poster Software ?

KnightCrawler

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for poster software the two I have tried don't work well under vista, (Pro poster and Poster 7).

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
KnightCrawler said:
Looking for recommendations for poster software the two I have tried don't work well under vista, (Pro poster and Poster 7).
That the point I'm not using vista. Programs don't work with it. And it does not support color management - has various bugs still unsorted even after SP1. :mad:

brendo

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I use a program to make rasturbations (lol)... Dont know if thats the sort of thing you're after?

The program is called rasturbator and it works well in vista. (does colour and black and white rasturbations)

and for anyone reading this look up what a rasturbation is before you start giggling like a little school girl!

Here is a Pic of a Muse poster I made using it.

my.php

I also laminated it myself when it was done, for that "professional" look :lol:

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Not sure about poster software but there's some software called Printshop Deluxe that the teaching assistants in schools swear by for display work... I suspect it handles posters just fine too :)

KnightCrawler

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I somewhat fixed proposter, I had to use compatibility mode to turn off the vista features. I hate the vista theme being turned off though.

KnightCrawler

Printer Guru
Reaction score
http://www.posteriza.com

Found a freeware poster maker...not quite as slick as Pro Poster but it is Vista capable so it doesn't turn off the theme like pro poster would.