PIXMA ip6000D Service Manual

on30trainman

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Anybody know where on the Internet the Service Manual for the ip6000D might be? There used to be a site that had some, at least the ip4000 that I downloaded when I was making the change to allow DVD printing. Don't know if the ip6000D Manual was ever on there - I never checked because I just got the printer today. The Canon manuals don't seem to be posted there anymore. A Google search turned up one site that is selling the manuals - think they can be downloaded to save postage, and there is a fellow in Scotland selling it on E-Bay. Just wondering if anyone here might know if they are posted anywhere or downloaded one when they were available. Thanks,

Steve W.

RC

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Try Ebay.

The other day I was looking for a printer and a came across a seller that was offering every type of service manual on printers.

I do not remember the name, but it was on Ebay in the USA, and they were reasonable.

Good luck
Robert

on30trainman

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Headphonesman,
Thanks - that is exactly what I was looking for - a place to get it for free!! The link you gave me worked fine. Haven't printed it out yet but did scan thru it. Has all the service mode info like the ip4000 manual has. Don't know if I am going to modify the ip6000 to print to DVD printables yet. May hold off as long as the ip4000 is still working.

There are several places, including E-Bay, that the service manuals, and also the part lists, can be bought from including the one that Digitalartist71 gave. Was just about to buy it and Headphonesman came thru. Thanks much.

Steve W.

headphonesman

Printer Guru
Reaction score
on30trainman,

Glad to be of assistance, but the real star is Knightcrawler ! whose site it is....... I am into CD printing as well......it would appear that you are in the "New World"....where you have to be inventive to get your Canons to do CD printing. I am very envious of all the fun you have doing that ! ,.......
seriously I have the deepest admiration and respect for all those people who have taken up the modification challenge whether they managed it or not, the closest I have got is re-setting the dreaded "waste ink tank full" 4 times on a Canon 6200..........I finally ran out of cheap heads to keep it going.