Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions

Marcadian

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-10 and TS8050
What exactly happened to your beautiful i9950...

Well I don’t know exactly but it all started that it didn’t recognize the ink levels anymore and then from one day to the other it just didn’t power on anymore. At this time I already had the Pro-10 which is an awesome printer. However for my daily prints I went and bought the Canon TS8050. A nice little A4 Printer with a Scanner included which is handy from time to time. I also refill those carts (CLI-571) with ink bought from Octopus in Germany.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i560
Hello All,
Here is one of my pictures. I try to specialize myself in the field of aviation photography. The picture was taken a couple months ago in Austria during an airshow. The aircraft is from the Flying Bulls it‘s a T-28 Trojan flown from Miguel Hochleitner.

What a great expierence it was :)

Markus

View attachment 6258
Congrats @Marcadian for getting this week's POW!
4c1d1d4f-238a-43d4-bed2-2ab7c6c803ec-jpeg.6258

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i560
Something's a little bit of a miss here and nobody noticed, not even @stratman, wow. :ep

It’s congratulations to @turbguy for this week’s POW but @sumi seems to have slipped it in without any notification... :woot
Sorry, Brian, and everyone else for slipping last week. I was involved in a minor freak accident last Thursday, which left me with an injured wrist.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
just a closeup of some printed pixels

Closeup.jpg

nothing special, not printed on a swellable paper, not printed with any super permanent ink , not
printed with a gloss/chroma optimizer or wide gamut or vivid inks and not on a super high gloss photo paper - I hope it still meets one of the POW requirements
' The focus of the picture should be tied into the site in some way ' - o.k. - it got printed.....